Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So apparently, I had to be hit over the head. Although I'm not sure why it dawned on me after waking up yesterday but I made the decision to support my love no matter what. I've seen her cry quite a few times in our arguments in frustration and confusion but I'm always too wrapped up in my own fear to even get where she was coming from. So that's it, if she wants to transition, I will stay married, in love, supportive and will spend the rest of my life with her.

I've never been able to imagine any kind of life without her, she's the most perfect creature in the world. I meet people all the time and think to myself, "not even close" to awesome like her.

I'm not going to make her choose between me or her. I'm not going to obsess about what it might be like. I'm not going to worry if she'll always love me or if I'll always love her. I know who we are and that's why we got married.

We'll see how the details work themselves out but for now I'm in love, certain of why I'm with my spouse, and ready to move on making a better life for us and our future family. Although, I will object to facial hair, it grosses me the fuck out!

No comments:

Post a Comment